In these troubling times, we remain committed to the safety and wellbeing of the local community and all the families we serve.
We appreciate there are additional considerations when it comes to attending social gatherings and we want to reassure you we uphold the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness and have organised all our facilities within the social distancing guidelines.
Keeping everyone safe and respecting your loved ones is our priority.
We are here for you 24/7, please contact us on 01482 240080 for any further details.
Funeral Service Packages
This price guide may vary if you require any additional services
All 3rd party costs covered.
Chapel of Rest included so you can visit your loved one, by appointment.
Light oak or mahogany coffin.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
collection of loved one & prep
Chapel of rest
Cremation Fee & Doctors Fee’s
Services held Mon – Sun 10am – 8pm
Prepaid Funeral Plans
5 reasons a prepaid funeral could save you money
1. Pay today’s price – and beat rising costs.
2. No ongoing costs – once paid in full there is no more to pay unless additional inclusions are added.
3. Pay in instalments or upfront – you don’t need to have the full sum ready at once.
4. No extensive paperwork or health checks needed – it’s a simple and quick process.
5. Tailor your plan to meet your needs – your funeral service, your way, to suit your budget.
Funeral insurance policies require you to keep paying your premiums or they are not going to cover you. With a prepaid funeral you avoid that.
Plan and pay for your funeral service today, and your family and friends won’t be left behind to deal with the funeral costs or worry about making the right choices for the service. Call us or request a call back and will walk you through the rest.
Heavenly Services Ltd (Company Reg Number 10875236) Trading as Heavenly Services